A penny saved is a penny earned. No matter how much or how less you earn, managing monthly budget as well as planning savings is an important part of every household. The percentage of income you save is not as important as developing the habit to save. After following the obvious steps of building an emergency fund and a retirement … Continue reading
Join our newsletter and get free articles and tutorials directly by mail.
(1) Tips for Foreign Solo Travellers in India: 25 Things to Remember
(2) How to Tackle FOMO - The Fear of Missing Out!
(3) How to Increase the Taste of Food: 25 Tips to Make Delicious Recipes Yummier
(4) How to break yourself free from 'Dark Skin' mindset in color-conscious India
(5) How to Make Sandwich Dhokla at Home: A Tasty Indian Recipe