Dal or lentil is a great source of protein. It also constitutes a part of the staple diet of most Indians. Incorporating dal in a recipe means adding an additional nutrient to the diet. Moreover, the recipe does not require frying and sticks to the usual method of fermenting and steaming. Toor Dal Dhokla, as the name suggest is primarily … Continue reading
Join our newsletter and get free articles and tutorials directly by mail.
(1) Tips for Foreign Solo Travellers in India: 25 Things to Remember
(2) How to Tackle FOMO - The Fear of Missing Out!
(3) How to Increase the Taste of Food: 25 Tips to Make Delicious Recipes Yummier
(4) How to break yourself free from 'Dark Skin' mindset in color-conscious India
(5) How to Make Sandwich Dhokla at Home: A Tasty Indian Recipe